E.N.E.R.G.Y E.N.E.R.G.Y

Yo man this is super dope. I definitely love this track. Great job!

djhoneyb responds:

Thank you!

Not Enough 0's Not Enough 0's

I'm feeling this. The tone of the guitar is meh, but then again I know how hard it is to get a good one. I still think my tones are kinda lacking something. But this is still really damn good. Keep it up :D

Ear Manipulation Sensation Ear Manipulation Sensation

I liek <3 :D

Genraltweet responds:

:D yay!

Broken Windows BY DJ Mathmatik Broken Windows BY DJ Mathmatik

Really good. I do see some people's view on a bassline and it could use one. BUT, I also the use in not having one. Gives it a different vibe. I like it.

Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat Hip Replacements BY DJ Mathmat

This is actually a pretty decent song. It is kinda weird that the rating is so low. I do think the voice sample could be a little more cleaner, I keep thinking it's saying "dj meth addict" and now I can't get it out of my head lol.

Math368 responds:

Lol meth addict. Thank you for the feedback.

Extremely random video gamey Extremely random video gamey

I agree, the voices ruined it for me. I think it would've been better if instead of the voices you changed up the melody, adding maybe like 16th notes or triplets. Or maybe even a DnB feel could be added to it.

{425} Extreme-G {425} Extreme-G

Hands down on my most favorite games on the 64. Awesome tribute man, you did it justice.

Hardstyle Painting WIP Hardstyle Painting WIP

I agree. FINISH IT
...plox :D

JERK JERK

Dope ish

Teddyloid - Fly Away Teddyloid - Fly Away

When I heard the intro I was like "Yus" lol It sounds really good, especially throughout the song with the voice samples.

5/5 Would dance to lol